If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can nurture your own development and work with dedicated and passionate people, this may be the role for you!
Due to our continued growth, we’re looking for a Graduate Landscape Architect to join our Landscape Team. Based in the heart of the picturesque town of Stamford, we work across the UK for a large number of high-profile clients and the position will offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity to apply your knowledge, experience and problem-solving skills.
If you have a passion for Landscape, and want to understand where a career in our Landscape Team with Urban Edge may lead, then we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate Landscape Architect to join and help a growing business by supporting the Landscape Team. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting on the design of large scale and high-profile landscape/architectural projects.
- Writing landscape documentation, creating drawings and preparing presentations.
- Involvement in the whole project lifecycle from planning to completion with an emphasis on technical, construction and detailing skills.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professionals involved in the design process.
- Working collaboratively with internal architectural teams and external consultants including planners, ecologists and engineers.
You should have good decision-making skills, operate pro-actively and work well in a team as well as using your own initiative.
As well as this, ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- A Bachelors/Masters degree in Landscape Architecture.
- A sound understanding of detail landscape design and excellent technical knowledge.
- Ability to create accurate drawings and other deliverables, ensuring they are submitted on time and to the highest quality.
- Strong knowledge of the design and planning process.
- Excellent communication skills and the willingness to learn.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team with precise attention to detail.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- 1-3 years post graduate experience
It would be a bonus if you also possess:
- Knowledge of Sketchup, Adobe design suite and/or Revit
What We Offer
At Urban Edge, we are dedicated to out people and offer an extensive benefits package. In return for your hard work you can expect to receive:
- Competitive Salary
- 5 days holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Private Healthcare
- Life Cover
To apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org outlining what you would bring to the role. Please include a portfolio with samples of your work.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. If you require a Certificate of Sponsorship please make this clear as part of your application and include the expiry date.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES