If you are looking for a new opportunity where you can nurture your own development and work with dedicated and passionate people, this may be the role for you.
Due to our continued growth, we’re looking for an experienced BIM manager to join our team. Based in the heart of the picturesque town of Stamford, we work across the UK for a large number of high-profile clients and the position will offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity to apply your knowledge, experience and problem-solving skills.
If you have a passion for architecture, Revit and BIM, and want to understand where a career as a BIM Manager with Urban Edge may lead, then we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced BIM Manager to join and help a growing business by developing the practice’s BIM protocol and office standards. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily Management of BIM workflows
- Support and train teams on Revit and BIM protocols
- Creating Revit families for use by teams, including bespoke components
- Troubleshooting BIM model issues
- Active production of project information in Revit
You should have good decision-making skills, operate pro-actively and work well in a team as well as using your own initiative.
As well as this, ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Architectural background
- Strong Revit skills and understanding of BIM protocols
- Experience working on large scale Revit models with multiple users
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team with precise attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude to mentor and train
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently to meet deadlines and client expectations
It would be a bonus if you also possess:
- BIM Level 2 Certification
- Experience of delivering large scale architectural projects
What we offer
At Urban Edge, we are dedicated to our people and offer an extensive benefits package. In return for your hard work you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26.5 days holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Gym membership
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
To apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org outlining what you would bring to the role. Please include a portfolio with samples of your work.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. If you require a Certificate of Sponsorship please make this clear as part of your application and include the expiry date.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES