We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our studio based in the heart of Stamford, Lincolnshire. We work predominantly within the later living, industrial, multi-residential, retail and leisure sectors with project values up to £40m.
We are seeking to expand our workforce to match our increasing workload and are looking for an experienced Architect/Senior Technologist with a proven track record using Revit to join our team. The ideal person will have the right mix of experience, knowledge and technical ability and a proven track record leading a team.
- Undertake complex projects, manage and lead a team
- Prepare, manage and review project documents including drawings and specifications
- Liaise directly with clients and represent Urban Edge in the public forum
- Manage a team working in both REVIT and AutoCAD
- Prepare and monitor project programming and costing parameters
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate practical experience in the UK
- Fluency in REVIT and AutoCAD
- Highly organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
We provide the opportunity to work alongside an enthusiastic and friendly team and the ideal environment to continue your professional development. At Urban Edge, we are dedicated to our people and offer an extensive benefits package. In return for your hard work you can expect to receive:
- A competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Life cover
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com outlining what you would bring to the role. Please include a portfolio with samples of your work.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. If you require a Certificate of Sponsorship please make this clear as part of your application and include the expiry date.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES