We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our studio based in the heart of Stamford, Lincolnshire. We work predominantly within the later living, industrial, multi-residential, retail and leisure sectors with project values up to £40m.
We are an architectural studio that provides a complete and professional service including design, masterplanning and delivery. The experience and expertise of our team has enabled us to develop a very strong client base across a diverse range of sectors including retail, logistics and later living.
As an Architectural Assistant (Part II) you will be working both individually and within a team and you will have the opportunity to work on projects from initial concept through to detailed design. This position offers the right candidates the opportunity to build on previous Part I practical experience of the architectural profession and construction industry and to develop and progress their careers.
We are looking for students with the following skills:
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong understanding of current construction detailing techniques, regulations and product knowledge
- Ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp – Experience in BIM/REVIT desirable but not essential
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependent upon experience along with an excellent benefits package including study support. For a chance to join our rapidly expanding studio and gain valuable experience working on live projects please submit a covering letter and your CV, with examples of your work to: email@example.com
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES