If you are looking for a new opportunity where you can nurture your own development and work with dedicated and passionate people, this may be the role for you.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to join our team and to help facilitate the smooth running of our busy practice.
About the role;
Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant with a ‘can-do’ attitude to join a close-knit team and help an ambitious and fast-growing architectural studio. The role will involve taking responsibility for a range of office administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the office. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering the telephone and directing calls where appropriate
- Diary management where required
- Email and postal organisation and control
- Management of legal document tracking spreadsheets
- Supporting the operational efficiencies with all internal systems/platforms
- Welcoming visitors, providing hospitality and servicing meeting rooms with water, tea and coffee
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Become a key member of the social events committee, organising and booking social events throughout the year
- Supporting with the identification, escalation and organisation of any general repairs around the office
The ideal candidate for this role will have proven administration experience and be friendly and approachable with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential. You should be capable of prioritising your workload with great communication skills including over the phone, face to face and electronically.
The ideal candidate will not only have administration experience but also have behavioural attributes that fit our culture and values as follows:
- Friendly and approachable with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Using own initiative and being proactive for the needs of the business
- Team player who is willing to get stuck in
- Attention to detail and leaving nothing to chance
- Organisational skills – The ability to multitask and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Effective time management with the ability to prioritise tasks when needed
- Great communication skills, including over the phone, face to face and electronically
- Going the extra mile to get the job done
- Act with respect, honesty and integrity at all times
What we offer;
At Urban Edge, we are dedicated to our people and offer an extensive benefits package. In return for your hard work you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26.5 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
To apply for this Administration Assistant opportunity please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org outlining what you would bring to the role.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. If you require a Certificate of Sponsorship please make this clear as part of your application and include the expiry date.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES