If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can nurture your own development and work with dedicated and passionate people, this may be the role for you!
Due to our continued growth, we’re looking for a Business Administrator with experience, for a part-time role, hoping to work around family life or to fit around other commitments such as studies.
Based in the heart of the picturesque town of Stamford, we work across the UK for a large number of high-profile clients in the later living and residential sectors, this position will offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity to apply your knowledge, experience and problem-solving skills.
If you have a passion for administration and want to understand where a career with Urban Edge may lead, then we would love to hear from you!
As our Business Administrator, your role is to support the HR Manager and Directors in the overall smooth running of the office. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering the telephone in an appropriate manner, responding and directing calls as appropriate
- Welcoming visitors and providing hospitality
- Diary management where required for Directors and Senior Management Team
- Assist the HR Manager in relation to HR administration tasks
- Management of incoming/outgoing mail and couriers
- Management of legal document tracking system, including chasing overdue documents, organising signatures and postage of executed documents
- Be involved with the administration of the company’s ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, including maintaining training records and issuing/tracking Client Satisfaction Questionnaires.
- Be involved with the completion of project pre-qualification questionnaires
- Be involved with the management and auditing of the company’s GDPR systems/procedures
- Liaising with the company’s external PR company, managing the PR tracker, and gathering information from the project teams
- Managing the generation of new project records, via the internal practice management database
- Management of preferred suppliers, including highlighting upcoming renewals to the Senior Management Team, on a monthly basis
- Managing the booking and servicing of the office meeting rooms
- Ordering catering for meetings and internal training
- Liaising with the Senior Management Team and engaging with internal/external providers to arrange and book training when required
- Liaising with all office services suppliers, including cleaners, window cleaner, refuse and confidential waste collection etc
- Supporting with the identification, escalating and organising of any general repairs around the office as needed, as well as taking responsibility for meter readings and other facilities management duties
- Be involved with the organisation and booking of social events throughout the year
- Managing the social calendar including the organisation and distribution of birthday cards throughout the year
- Ordering stationery and office supplies including the weekly grocery order
- Assist in booking travel, accommodation and collection of tickets when required
What we offer;
At Urban Edge, we are dedicated to our people and offer an extensive benefits package. In return for your hard work you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- Friendly and approachable with a can-do attitude
- Using own initiative and being proactive for the needs of the business
- Team player who is willing to get stuck in
- Attention to detail and leaving nothing to chance
- Organisational skills – The ability to multitask and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Effective time management with the ability to prioritise tasks when needed
- Great communication skills, including over the phone, face to face and electronically
- Going the extra mile to get the job done
- Act with respect, honesty and integrity at all times
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
To apply for this Business Administrator opportunity please email your CV to: email@example.com outlining what you would bring to the role.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. If you require a Certificate of Sponsorship please make this clear as part of your application and include the expiry date.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES